HOW MUCH DOES THIS ALL COST?
If you were to buy these things separately, they would cost more than $300, but…
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit is only $160 and comes with the following…
- Desert Mist Diffuser (recommended & pictured above – others available)
- Premium Essential Oils Collection (5-ml each) Lavender, Copaiba Vitality™, Peppermint Vitality™, Lemon Vitality™, Frankincense, Thieves® Vitality™, Raven™, DiGize™ Vitality™, PanAway®, and Citrus Fresh™
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- Thieves Household Cleaner 1-oz. sample
- 10 Love it? Share it! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love it? Share it! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential Edge News
- Member Resources
STEPS TO GETTING STARTED
- Head to the Young Living Website
- To purchase the Premium Starter Kit and be eligible for full access to “Oil Heroes” team benefits, you will need to sign up as a MEMBER.
- Choose your country & language.
- Be sure the sponsor ID and enroller ID say 792786 to join the “Oil Heroes” team.
- Confirm that the pop-up looks like this:
Welcome to Young Living
Introducing your Sponsor and Enroller
HEILMAN, ANNMARIE, Sponsor and Enroller (#792786), welcomes you to Young Living. He/She is here to assist you with every aspect of your Young Living experience.
- Using the default “Popular Premium Kits” tab make sure that the Premium Starter Kit is highlighted as shown.
- Select your diffuser. We recommend the Desert Mist which is included as an option.
- f you would like to try one of the Essential Rewards Kits that starts a monthly order, you can choose it here. You will have the option to order these once you are a member, so it is fine to skip this step now.
- If you know of oils or products that you want to add, you can also select those here. Otherwise, click the NEXT button!
- If you did not select a Essential Rewards Kit or additional products, you will see CONTINUE ENROLLMENT pop-up. Simply click the CONTINUE ENROLLMENT button.
- Create your sign in. Now you will simply fill out the blanks…
- Create a username, password & PIN for your new Young Living account. You will be able to sign in for quick and easy ordering in the future.
- Choose one of the following under COMMISSION PROCESSING INFORMATION:
- Individual (no social security number required) – if you would prefer not to provide your SS#, then this is a good option. If you do choose to build a YL business and earn commissions, you will have the chance to provide your SS# to be able to receive commission checks.
- Individual (social security) – if you don’t mind providing your SS#, then choose this option.
- Business – if you will be running your Young Living business under an LLC or DBA, choose this option.
- Check the terms & conditions and click on AGREE AND CONTINUE.
- Go through the checkout process. We look forward to being in touch with you!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DOES SIGNING UP OBLIGATE ME TO SELL YOUNG LIVING?
You are not required to sell anything to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
AM I REQUIRED TO MAKE A MINIMUM PURCHASE EACH MONTH?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order. If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a great program to join if you find that you desire to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
WHY SHOULD I BUY FROM YOUNG LIVING INSTEAD OF OTHER ESSENTIAL OILS COMPANIES?
HOW WILL I KNOW WHICH OILS TO USE FOR WHAT?
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group that’s specifically for questions about essential oils! The reference guide that will be sent to you is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful.
DOES YOUNG LIVING ONLY SELL ESSENTIAL OILS?
Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, makeup, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils & there’s a wide variety of products available.
We are independent distributors of Young Living.
Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living Essential Oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.
Having done our own research on the purity of Young Living Essential Oils, we are confident in using oils in our recipes because we only use Young Living. They are beyond organic and never use pesticides, herbicides or any harmful chemicals. Their soil has never been exposed to them as well. We don’t suggest ever using any other oil for ingestion because we don’t know of their purity.
We are not taking the place of your licensed medical professional. We do not diagnose and do not take responsibility for your health. We encourage you to do your own research as well and seek out conversations with medical professionals that you trust.
This blog is for learning purposes only. We are not doctors, we are simply sharing what has worked in our family. Please consult a health care practitioner when making any changes to your medical routine. Again, this information is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
We cannot promise you any certain results.
Jason & Ann-Marie Heilman